Newly added links.
- Institut de Radioprotection et de Sûreté Nucléaire (IRSN)
- Norwegian Radiation Protection Authority (NRPA)
- ICRP Dialogue initiative (ICRP)
- In 2011, ICRP began a Dialogue Initiative to respond to the challenges of the long term consequences of the Fukushima Daiichi accident.
- KOTOBA Dialogue in Fukushima (IRSN)
- The story of four years of dialogue for the rehabilitation of living conditions in the areas contaminated by the Fukushima Daiichi accident.
Basics Nuclear disasters which happened before
- Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Accident
- Records on response to the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant accident
- Archives on the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant accident
- Nuclear disasters other than Fukushima
- Five years after the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Accident
- Thirty years after the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant Accident
- Current situation of the affected areas
- Support for affected people
- Legal and regulatory framework for nuclear emergency management in Japan
- International/foreign standards and procedures for nuclear emergency management
- In case of a nuclear emergency. . .
- Nuclear-energy related agencies, organizations, groups and regulatory authorities in Japan and abroad