List of Contents
This is a page for a list of the subjects of the popular Digital Archives contents. Please click on the subjects below, and you will see the search results of the contents stored in the Digital Archives.
- ▸Red Cross Health Class
- Red Cross Health Classes provided at temporary housing.
- ▸Red Cross First Aid Course
- Red Cross First Aid Courses to learn about how to prevent diseases and how to use an AED.
- ▸Red Cross Health Lecture
- Red Cross Health Lectures given by an expert and physicians.
- ▸Community reunion event for evacuees
- Events where the evacuees were reunited.
- ▸Health enhancement program for the survivors
- Events and games for health enhancement.
- ▸Recovery assistance activities by JRCS branches and Red Cross volunteer corps
- Assistance activities provided by JRCS city/town/village branches and Red Cross volunteer corps.
- ▸Events for encouraging Fukushima citizens
- Events such as live concerts and movie screening to encourage the survivors.
- ▸Red Cross Smile Park
- Indoor-playground program "Red Cross Smile Park".
- ▸Red Cross Smile Camp
- Red Cross Smile Camp for the affected students of elementary and junior high schools in Fukushima Prefecture.
- ▸Support program for the affected schools of Fukushima Prefecture
- Events such as live concerts and dramas for the affected schools to enjoy arts.
- ▸JRC poem and 100-word essay contest
- JRC poem and 100-word essay contest.
- ▸International program for the affected high school students
- Affected high school students' international experience abroad.